Label: RCA - 8568-2-R-SP • Format: CD Album, Promo • Country: US • Genre: Rock, Folk, World, & Country • Style: Folk Rock
Arranged By – Cowboy Junkies (tracks: 2 to 12) Art Direction – Pietro Alfieri. Bass – Alan Anton. Dobro, Pedal Steel Guitar, Slide Guitar [Bottleneck] – Kim Deschamps. Drums – Peter Timmins. Fiddle, Mandolin, Harmonica – Jeff Bird (tracks: 2, 7) Guitar – Michael /5(5).
View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the CD release of "The Trinity Session" on Discogs.
· Cowboy Junkies – Mining For Gold (Official Audio)Listen on Spotify - on Apple Music -
· Recorded live in November at Church of the Holy Trinity in Toronto (and hence "The Trinity Session"), this was the Cowboy Junkies' second album. The track listing is made up of a number of self-penned tunes, a couple of traditional songs and a few cover versions/5().
· The Trinity Session was recorded in one night using one microphone, a DAT recorder, and the wonderful acoustics of the Holy Trinity in Toronto. Interestingly, it's the album that broke the Cowboy Junkies in the United States for their version of "Sweet Jane," which included the lost verse/10().
- The April Fools (From The Film Of The Same Name) - Cilla Black - Sweet Inspiration (8-Track Cartridg
- Le Reel Du 35e Anniversaire - Ti-Blanc Richard - Les 20 Grands Succès De Ti-Blanc Richard (Vinyl, LP