· If you cry at the most trivial things, it could be because you are sleep deprived or under tremendous stress and are facing a burnout. Premenstrual syndrome, menopause or perimenopause, depression, low blood glucose, and hypothyroidism as well as a vitamin B12 deficiency can also make you emotionally wrought.
· Why do I cry easily when something happens in the environment around me? Introverts and highly sensitive people tend to be very aware of what is going on in their surroundings. This means that it can seem like the environment around you is constantly changing. The lighting, smells, sounds, and colors can all be overwhelming sometimes.
· "Why Do I Cry When I Get Angry?" People Express Anger in Different Ways You may be wondering, "Why do I cry when I'm mad?" Anger is a complicated emotion. When you get mad, you may become overwhelmed, explosive, or even tearful, crying angry tears. Everyone expresses anger differently. In many parts of the world, including the United States.
· Why do you cry? - Quiz. If you are hurting, sad or crying, this quiz might be able to explain why, if you do not already know. Sorry if it is not the most accruate. I will try my best. Published . · 22, takers. Other Pain Tears Sadness Cry Report.
· This blog about “Why do I cry when someone yells at me?” is important because it can help you understand why people perceive you are too sensitive when being yelled at. As we discussed, if you react by crying or getting mad is a result of previous experiences but recognizing and addressing it can help you react differently next time.
Party Over Here (Original Boys Mix) Boy George - Sold (Cassette, Album) Songs From The Wood - Jethro Tull - Live - Bursting Out (Cassette, Album)